<VV> Late Model spotted on TV

mark bashara marklaredo at msn.com
Thu Feb 23 15:03:06 EST 2006

The other night I was watching a show called "Notorious" it was about corupt
police officers. While they were showing a view of one of New York City's
streets, I spotted a late model Corvair. I have TIVO so I was able to rewind
and double check it. I know Corvairs show up from time to time on older
shows but this was a regular Late Model tooling down the street. I would say
the show wasn't more than a year old. It was really strange seeing the Late
Model Corvair on a recent TV show. It was a front view for about 4 seconds
long. Of course there were many other cars as well which made the Corvair
stand out even more. Just thought I would pass this bit of info. on. Take
Care. PS can't wait for warmer weather to arrive here in the Northeast so I
can get my 64 convertable back out.