<VV> Re:just wanna share

Tareece at aol.com Tareece at aol.com
Thu Feb 23 21:34:46 EST 2006

Ryan,
   37 YRS???? Wouldn't that be Gruppe Dead? I thought I was tardy  by letting
mine sit (YES, LETTING) since Dec '00.
   Now I can just keep on procrastinating for 31 or so more  years...I'll
have it running by my 76th b-day..I swear!
  Seriously, good for you... I hope we can get 'em both on the road  and meet
up sometime on the road...
   Cheers kiddo!

In a message dated 2/23/2006 9:25:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

My  Harmonic Balancer is on the way.  My new Starter
drive, front shroud,  oil pan gasket, and serrated
bolts are also on the way.

You know  what this means?

My car will be running for the first time in 37  years
within the next week.

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Now I get to  focus on getting brakes.  Should be fun.

I will let you all know  how it goes, I'm  sure.

WOOOOO!!!!!

Ryan

Todd Reece
65 Corvair Monza  Vert