<VV> out of the garage&into the house

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Fri Feb 24 21:25:54 EST 2006

The day has finally arrived. Tomorrow I will put my Roman Red 60 coupe in the
house. After many hours of work not to mention $$$ the 60's Chevy showroom is
finally ready for the car. Dealer banners are hung from the ceiling, NOS
posters and pictures are in place, faux terrazzo floor is down,salesman samples of
paint and interior books are on the desk waiting for the customers!
  Thanks to all who have contributed period Corvair items and period dealer
items, and thanks to Ebay also.
   If you are in Florida stop by (call first) or just here on vacation
passing through you are most welcome.
   Ed in St. Petersburg, Florida  (727) 327-3115