Fwd: <VV> Early Door Hinge Bolts

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sat Feb 25 10:19:13 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/24/2006 5:40:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, ronh at owt.com
writes:

> My '62 wagon is missing all of the original door hinge bolts.  Clark's
> doesn't list any so does anyone on this list have some to sell or know someone who
> does?  I'm interested in the hinge to body bolts.
> Thanks,
> RonH

Ron,  I don't know for sure, but are the stationwagon bolts different from
the EM cars?  If so then the Buick Skylark, Olds F-85 Cutlass and Pontiac
Tempest (BOP) wagon bolts should be the same as they shared the same Fisher body for
wagons.  The BOP wagons were more common than the Corvair wagons and should
be easier to find.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
'64 Greenbrier