<VV> Dexron

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 25 16:18:37 EST 2006

Hey gang,

Phil raises good points, with the most important being
that he just doesn't know. Does the risk of using a
newer product offer enough gain?  If it isn't
compatable, how much time and money are you willing to
spend to convert your brakes system?
Would you bet your life on it?
In terms of overthinking it, why bother?
And Phil, welcome aboard!
Chuck Kubin

---------- I don't know that the seals and stuff are