<VV> Re: Dexron in brake system ??

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Sun Feb 26 09:15:26 EST 2006

> If you use something other than what you should, I would be willing to bet
> that in the event of an accident investigation you would be found liable.
>
> Gary Swiatowy

"Never attempt to teach a pig to dance.  It wastes your time and annoys the
pig!"  Mark Twain from "Puddin'head Wilson's Diary"

This thread is living proof that there are individuals in this world that
shouldn't be allowed to own anything more mechanically complex than a rock!
FWIW, brake fluid and ATF are both liquids....the similarities end there!
To the guy that added the ATF to his brakes....sure hope you like working
on'um, cause you are now going to get just ALL kinds of practice as seals
fail and hoses begin to swell, not to mention brakes that are absolutely
certain to catastrophically fail at the worst possible time (Hint:  is
"diesel" a word you've heard and understand?).....and you thought rust was
bad news?  Sheesh!

Ah well....like my grandma used to say, "A burned hand teaches best....after
that, words of caution about the fire go straight to the heart!"

Totally Flabbergasted!
John