<VV> Positraction Additive

Andrew Allen andyman260 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 26 13:21:24 EST 2006

I posted a message suggesting friction modifier
additive to improve 'posi-action'. I stand corrected.
The Chassis Shop manual clearly states "On vehicles
equipped with positraction axles use above mentioned
lubricant (sae 80 or sae 80-90 multi-purpose gear
lubricant) as special positraction lube will cause
hard shifting on standard transmissions in cold
weather.

I was thinking of my rear wheel, front engine car.

Cheers!

Andy
'66 A/C Corsa