<VV> Personal Experience> Positraction Additive

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Sun Feb 26 21:30:39 EST 2006

I use Amsoil or other synthetic if Amsoil isn't readily available and Amsoil
dealers suggest a posi additive which I have used without negative effect
AFAIK. Trans shifts fine all the time and is clean as a whistle. One
transaxle has been torn down for new pinion gear shaft, and posi plates look
good-after 8 seasons of vintage racing.  Two side bearings are being
replaced due to wear. Pinion shaft bearings look fine. Ring and pinion gears
look fine.
Chuck S
BBRT
YS73