<VV> Ryans First Car!

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 19:58:10 EST 2006

As most of you probably know, my Son Ryan is assembling a '65 Corsa.
Actually, he just got a fresh shipment of parts today...starter
drive....oil pan gasket and bolts, front shroud, a few other
doodads..so he's been out in the garage working..and why not..got up to
20 degrees today! Beats the heck out of the -18 below zero last week!

We should have known at an early age that he would be building cars.
While I was cleaning my office today, I found a snap shot of his first
project car:
http://www.edselmotors.com/ryansgocart.jpg
I helped him build the original, he was probably 4 or 5 years old.  The
modifications came later and I had nothing to do with that! He and the
other kids in the neighborhood apparently were either turning it into
an airplane....or needed the wing for high speed runs down the
sidewalk, I'm not really sure.  I do know that in a few weeks of
summertime, Ryan and the rest of the kids had put about 2000 nails and
screws into the beast.

Tim in Bovey
http://www.edselmotors.com/daretocorvair.html

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===