<VV> re: Todays work- (Ryan Verthein)

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Tue Feb 28 09:28:24 EST 2006

Mike's right, but to be fair (and not to start a huge discussion), it's not
going to be any sort of problem in a stock 110 like Ryan's. I'd hazard a
guess that having a CLEAN motor will make a lot more difference than
something like painting oil pans and valve covers.  Cleaning the flash out
of the heads would be huge by comparison.

Anyway, I bet Ryan isn't worried about too much heat right now, with the 20
deg. temps he's dealing with.  Heck, he's probably thinking about rhinoliner
on that oil pan right about now.  :)

Norm

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/