<VV> Weird Digest Chrono

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Tue Feb 28 18:04:49 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/28/2006 1:04:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Tareece at aol.com writes:

> To Whomever,
>   Why is it that I received Digests 89, 93, and 97 just  now? Bam,  bam,
> bam...All within 3 micro-nano-flicking-flotcher seconds of  each other? I
> had
> thought they all went out sequentially? If this isn't  "Corvair" related ,
> well
> I just don't know what to say to y'all...

Todd!  you really goofed up this time!   WHY  did you NOT  go to
VV-help at CORVAIR.ORG ??????

WHO  on this list should know why the sudden appearance of 3 digests
happened?

V V-HELP  is to email problems!  RTFF [footer]   GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt    Corvair Info!