<VV> Used Car

richard shank indyvair at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 21:04:54 EST 2006

Ed - - -(#5628) is the vin number of the 69 convertible that I saw for sale at the Zephyrhills, Florida car show 2-3 years ago which was written up in the 69 Group newsletter.  At that time it was color #51 which is Dusk Blue.  The interior was 704 which is blue also.  It really looked doggy like it had been stored poorly.  It had a big dent in the drivers front fender and the front bumper was also bent.  The interior looked original but almost gone.  Car parts were piled up on the seats.  There was no information or person with the car so I was not able to find out who owned it.  It had a build date of 05A so it was built the first week in May, one week from the end of production.  You might find it interesting to stop back at the car lot and see if the body tag reads the way I saw it!  I'm sure Mark Ellis, Editor of the 69 newsletter would be glad for whatever information, including the name of the present owner, you could gather to update his former article.