<VV> front lower ball joints

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 1 14:59:42 EST 2006

I recently replaced my lower ball joints.  Got the ball joints from a
Corvair supplier.  Borrowed a Harbor Freight ball joint press from a fellow
club member and sometimes lurker on this list.  It is just an seriously
overgrown C-clamp with some adapters to press out the old ones and press in
the new.  The old ones came out pretty easily.  The new ones went in really
tight.  I used my impact on the press to get them in.  I did it on the car.

Dennis