<VV> Re: Car Salesmen - You dont have a clue (little Corvair)

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Mon Jan 2 12:59:08 EST 2006

A great series of articles for a better look into the world of the car
salesman... if you've not seen this before, it may open your eyes to the
other side:

http://www.edmunds.com/advice/buying/articles/42962/article.html

I have dealt with a lot of bad car salesmen and some very, very good
ones... similar to any sales job. With my interest in old cars, more
than once I've been tempted to go into the classic car business... but
frankly I don'ty want to have to work as hard as most of the really
successful car salesmen have to...

Bill