<VV> LM window adjustment - thanks Craig

Jim Bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 2 18:31:23 EST 2006

Hi all,
Does anybody have this procedure in an emailable form.  I know I have the
magazine somewhere, but my filing system has failed me once again.  My '66
turbovert is going to be getting a new power top frame and top installed in
the spring.  I'm sure window alignment will become an issue. It's not
perfect now so I thing the plan would be to make it correct with my current
top frame and adjust the new frame to match the windows.
I can't thank the group enough for the freely given assistance offered in
the past year......amazing.  I also have a classic Cadillac and that forum
is a completely different group of troops.  "Jeeves, you missed a spot on
the chrome"!
Happy New Year to all and thanks.
Jim B.
'66 Turbovert

I re-adjusted my front door window on my '65 Monza this weekend and this
time I used Craig Nicols procedure that he wrote up in the July Communique.
.