<VV> LM window adjustment - thanks Craig

Jim Bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 3 03:28:58 EST 2006

Thanks Mike for the copy of Craig's procedure.  Thanks too to the others who
offered to scan the article and ship me a copy.  The fire is now out.  You
may stand down.

Jim B

Here you go.  I don't think Craig would mind my sending this to you.  The
most important thing is the sequence he gives.  I still ended up going back
to the beginning a couple times but I kept going in the right direction.
Before it would get better, then worse then my head would explode!

mike