<VV> Re: THERMISTOR IN A 110 etc NO NO NO NO

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 07:49:00 EST 2006

You CAN drill these, you simply have to make sure you don't drill any  deeper
than necessary. Given that the castings between SOME turbo heads and  their
NA counterparts are shared, the meat is there in the casting. I've done  this
bunches of times, no sweat.
The best way to make sure you don't drill too deep is to wrap the drill bit
with masking tape, leaving the same length of bit exposed as the length of the
 thermistor. Drill until the tape meets the shoulder of the hole. This WILL
work,  and you WON'T drill into something you shouldn't. Just exercise due
care.

In a message dated 1/3/2006 2:57:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,