<VV> Re: Car Salesmen STOP ALREADY!!!!

Bucketboss at aol.com Bucketboss at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 11:47:13 EST 2006

Group,

I've been "on list" for a couple months now. I bit my lip while 2 of you
bashed each other and now here you are doing the same to someone's profession.
Grow up.
I've heard enough about car salesmen. Does this have anything remote  to do
with Corvairs? I appreciate the list but hate wading through the rants  about
car sales. How about house mortgages, bankers, brokers, etc... Please, in  the
interest of others let's keep this positive. We all do our jobs best we  can
to provide for ourselves and family...stop it already and please let's keep  on
the Corvair subject or I'm out'a here.

Dave Fierek
(not a car salesman)
66 Corsa Turbo Vert resto project