<VV> Re: Car Salesmen DONT STOP ALREADY!!!!

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Wed Jan 4 01:02:13 EST 2006

There is a button on your keyboard with the word "delete" written on it... I
think several list members are getting a kick out of this thread... no
particular person is being targetted... the subject is clearly indicated...
waste not one more second and just hit delete! We are all, in various
degrees, "Car Crazy", and car wheeling and dealing easily falls within our
realm. There are some really good ideas being shared here....

toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon ARm, BC