<VV> Re: Car Salesmen DONT STOP ALREADY!!!!---NO CORVAIR

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 16:39:58 EST 2006

Hey Dave,
   Two words. You're right.
  Stick around. I don't know WHY we HAVE to go through this every few months.

  Hey Merv,
  There's also buttons on the keyboard that spell out the words n-o c-o-r-v-a-i-r. Take a vote--I'll bet there aren't enough that "get a kick out of this thread" and support your position to offset those who have become sick of it as well as the people who insist on defending their violating what we're constantly reminded to do; take it off the forum.
  Don't assume we're entertained by this crap. Don't presume to tell us what we're thinking. And don't presume you know what we like and don't like. Don't think we want to waste our time wading through this garbage just to figure out what we want to read.
  If you "get a kick out of this thread," carry it on off the forum. Do you want us to respect your opinions? Start by respecting ours.

  Chuck Kubin

Merv Krull <krupross at sunwave.net> wrote:
  There is a button on your keyboard with the word "delete" written on it... I
think several list members are getting a kick out of this thread... no
particular person is being targetted... the subject is clearly indicated...
waste not one more second and just hit delete! We are all, in various
degrees, "Car Crazy", and car wheeling and dealing easily falls within our
realm. There are some really good ideas being shared here....

toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon ARm, BC

Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 8:47 AM