<VV> Frank Reswponds Re: Car Salesmen and Solstice

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 15:46:09 EST 2006

Mark,
    Getting in and out of the Solstice was not a problem for me, especially
as it only takes SECONDS to do so.  But since I would be seated INSIDE the car
for many HOURS at a time (driving 327 miles to Jim's home, for example) I felt
the driver space to be rather confining, with much less freedom for feet and
legs and knees and elbows than in my 40 year old LM Corvair coupe.
    I certainly don't expect the car salesman to already KNOW the answers to
what I am asking about the particular model of the particular car that he is
selling.  However, in this day and age of the computer, I DO expect him to be
able to FIND OUT the answer by going on-line to the manufacturer's website or
use some other source of info.
    Incidentally, my "bucket" fit just fine in the passenger Recaro seat of
Jim's Corsa for the long drives out and back to the Conventions at Lexington
and at Chicago.
    I'll match my "bucket" to your "bucket" anyday, Mark.(:-)
    Regards,
    Frank Burkhard