<VV>Re: Car Buying- the wave of the future? (non-corvair)

Mark Noakes mark at noakes.com
Wed Jan 4 05:07:35 EST 2006

I'm looking for a new truck to support my vehicle restoration activities (Corvair content) and multitude of home/yard/furniture projects and just had this happen to me last night.  In response to a request for quote, the dealer emailed back and said to come in to discuss a purchase.

No thanks,

Mark Noakes
66 Monza