<VV>tirez

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Wed Jan 4 10:10:42 EST 2006

>The 195-70-13 looks okay, but is shorter (and wider) than stock.

Depends on how sporty you want to be. The 185x80x13 is still available from
several mfrs (was the standard tire for the original FWD X bodies
(Citation, J-2000, etc) and the first Fieros so going to be around for a
while). Right now I have a set of BFGs on my LM ( see
http://padgett.ws/files/wwtire.jpg  - yes, I know the caps are rong), is
cheap, designed for a 5" rim, and at 24.7" tall, a close match for a
7.00x13. <tires.htm>Kumho Touring A/S 795 even has a white stripe.

To go fast you really need at least a 6" and preferably a 7" rim (my Fiero
V-6 really liked 205x60x15s on a 15x7" rim and the weight was almost the
same as a 'vair) so are not going to be stock anyway.

Padgett