<VV> Tires Update

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicspdi.com
Wed Jan 4 12:36:05 EST 2006

I have 205/70 on my EM Spyder and it is a great size.  They are
Firestones.  They don't make them anymore.  California Corvair Parts
(Jeff) told me they could get 205/70 from some supplier that makes
small runs (almost custom tires).  You could check with him ...

At 08:50 PM 1/3/2006, you wrote:
>Tim,
>
>My son Phillip's car has 195/70R13 tires on it (when I haven't
>stolen them to run stock class in a CORSA event) and they do pretty
>good. They do make the speedometer run slightly fast. I think the
>205/70R13 would be a better size if you could still get them.
>
>Mike Kost
>
>Flat6Vair wrote:
>>I respectivefully dissent to Seth's opinion on how the 195/70r13s look on a
>>LM.  <of course I'm younger so.....GGGGGGGGG>
>>The 68 Fitch Sprint sports 195/70r13 front and 205/70r13 rear  and I think
>>the tires fill the wheel well quite nicely,  Thank you. and that is with the
>>1 inch higher headlights  (7.00 tires, 66-69) then the early LM     I
>>believe Robert Landers 65 Fitch Sprint sports the same size tires but in
>>white wall. <He latched unto them long ago>
>>Pictures available at http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter627/
>>or look at Roberts very nice 65 in  "Cars of 1965" byDan Lyons pp136-137.
>>who has the 195/70r13 tires <tyres>?
>>tim mahler
>>62, 68 Fitch Sprints
>>----- Original Message ----- From: <bowtieguy at cox.net>

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off
when I sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html

NEW Corvair pictures including the Judson setup on our 62 Sedan and
lots of pictures of Cheryl's 62 Monza Wagon (with Kelsey-Hayes wire wheels).

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/corvairs.html