<VV> Tires Update

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Jan 3 22:34:42 EST 2006

A couple additional notes:

  - RWL usually have a "black" side.  Granted, if you like whitewalls
you're out of luck, but you don't have to show the letters if you don't
want to.
  - Either tire will fit inside the wheelwells on any Corvair, I'd go
with the wider ones especially on a late.  I have a couple shots of Tim
Schwartz' Corsa at http://autoxer.skiblack.com/gallery.html.

--Bryan