<VV> Summary: Pot Metal Chrome shops

Mark Noakes mark at noakes.com
Tue Jan 3 18:47:48 EST 2006

Someone asked that I post a summary of the information that I collected off of the lists recommending shops that chrome pot metal (most bumper shops do not).

I've posted the info at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/blog/autorestoration

along with a downloadable Word document.

This info probably exists in more complete form somewhere else, but these are all sites that were recommended as proven by members from one or more of the lists I'm on.  I hope it's useful to someone.

Mark Noakes

Personal, hobby, enthusiast vehicles, work/school, nature/travel/art photography located at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is usually a difference."--Anonymous