<VV> Sound deadening

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Thu Jan 5 18:15:02 EST 2006

 Hi,

I was reading about sound deadening 912s on the 912 Registry Help Board. One of the contributors suggested a product called "QuietCar." This product is a brush-on sound deadener that is suppose to absorb sound better than Dynomat. I have not tried it, but I am going to use it on my 62 sedan. If you are interested the site is:

http://www.quietcoat.com/

Regards,
Joe White