<VV> Repetition ad nauseum

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 6 00:32:27 EST 2006

When I remember - usually, but not always - I highlight the part I DON'T
want to repeat and then CUT it.

What bugs me at times is when there is a response, but NO PART of the
original message (except the subject line) remains.

Hey, Padg - be happy you were not around when the trailer became attached to
every response - so you could end up with a dozen or so attached.  Somebody
got smart and fixed that.

Later, JR