<VV> Eds Strange Turbo

Frank F Parker fparker at umich.edu
Sat Jan 7 10:12:24 EST 2006

I am with those who say his gauge is reading in of Hg rather than psi
BUT there is a simple test your friend can perform to settle this.
Have him do a WOT run from 60-90 mph and time it with a stopwatch and
report the results back. If he really running 20-26 psi, I suspect
the time will be about 8 sec or so. A Spyder at 26 psi shoud be
same or better than a new Audi 2.0 L turbo that just had a road test
I read where the 60-90 was 7.6 sec. Run the test and turn us into
believers.

regards,

frank