<VV> spyder top end

Bonnzz at aol.com Bonnzz at aol.com
Sat Jan 7 18:22:14 EST 2006

heyall,
My 64 Spyder (with a 65 95hp engine) will do 115 mph no problem. I
constantly do over 100 mph for long stretches on US 27 going to Miami or Ft.
Lauderdale several times a week. I am now getting signs of blow by (oil out the  dip
stick) so I keep it at 80 or under. I have done this for 3 years  now.....I
don't know what the actual mileage is on the engine.....The Everglades  are
boring, so I must make my own fun.....I love to see the faces of the young  men with
their rice burners (with a 5000 dollar paint jobs ) getting passed by a  car
that they don't even know
what it is......got to make our own fun in the  swamps......LOL
_Bonnzz at aol.com_ (mailto:Bonnzz at aol.com)

               Mark Kinnan

               Lake Placid, Fla (cane alley)