<VV> Mr. Monk and the Three Pies

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Sat Jan 7 18:27:37 EST 2006

In the TV series, Monk, on USA, there was an episode (subject name, above) which featured a beautiful blue 1963 Corvair Convertible.  Does anybody know anything about this car and the story behind its appearance on the show?

I would like to show a picture of the car, but it is on a copy-protected DVD.  If anybody knows a way for me to take a screen shot from the DVD, let me know.

(For those of you who don't know what Monk is, check out the Monk site at
http://www.usanetwork.com/series/monk/)

Bill Hubbell