<VV>Tires

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Jan 9 18:55:23 EST 2006

Yes, the last two digits are decimals of the whole inches. But I have
seen cases, like Padgett, where the smaller number tire was wider than
the larger number tire. Probably caused by which part of the tire was
measured for the inch designation. Most of the inch by inch tires (6.00
x 13, 7.60 x 14, etc.) are 84 ratio tires. Atlas Plycron comes to mind.
I could use two more 9.00 x 14 tires if anyone has them! No, not for
Corvair. :-D

Frank DuVal