<VV> wheel restoration

Mark Noakes mark at noakes.com
Mon Jan 9 21:10:58 EST 2006

I'll make this generic so it's not specifically off-topic to any list...

Does anyone know of a shop or web site that either:

1--restores alloy wheels...as in strips, paints, polishes, clear coat.

or

2--gives tutorials and/or sells products on alloy wheel restoration?  I know of Eastwood.  I need some in-depth technical tutorial if I can't find a shop that can resto the wheels.

These are rare wheels so I can't just go buy new ones.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Mark Noakes

Personal, hobby, enthusiast vehicles, work/school, nature/travel/art photography located at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is usually a difference."--Anonymous