<VV> wheel restoration

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 9 21:56:43 EST 2006

I restored a set of '79 Camaro "Turbine" wheels using the Eastwood stuff.
It wasn't rocket science, but it took me about 50 hours.  The wheels were
rough - they'd apparently been under water.  A lot of the work was getting
the old powder coat off.
I'd probably pay somebody next time.  They do, however, look spiffy. ;-)

Roger