<VV> wheel restoration

Mark Noakes mark at noakes.com
Mon Jan 9 22:09:29 EST 2006

Thanks...since these are wheels for a vintage Lotus, I'm not likely to be able to get any on exchange basis, but the rest is all good.

Sorry...can't think of any direct Corvair content other than the sources and techniques should be good for all aftermarket alloy wheels...most however would probably just dump the ratty wheels and buy new.

Thanks again,

Mark Noakes