<VV> wheel restoration--no longer Corvair

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 19:15:23 EST 2006

I don't see why not. I'd try it if I didn't have a safer, more controlled method in line. I just know that the one time the car will fall off the stands and drive away on its own will be the one time I need it to stay put.
  I have changed ball joints on both EM and LM using the concrete block, flea-market socket and BFH method (A arm on the block, socket on the ball joint, and beat the bejesus out of it with the BFH. Weight of the car and beating on the A arm with the BFH presses them in). FLAPS didn't rent/loan tools until recent years, as you know.

  Sethracer at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 1/10/2006 11:16:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,