<VV>Tirez (no Corvair)

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Jan 11 10:02:46 EST 2006

The TRX tires were made by Michelin, and I believe the wheel/tire
design was theirs.  Mom had a set on her '83 Mustang GT, I think they
were only available in '83 and '84.  Goodyear made a replacement in the
same size for a while for the GT owners since the Michelins were really
pricey.  We bought a set of new take off "phonedial" wheels with
Goodyear gatorbacks from Saleen when they wore out.  Those Michelins
were scary in the rain, turned me off the brand, and likely contributed
to the fact that the TRX design never went anywhere.

--Bryan