<VV> Ice Race

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 11 15:07:58 EST 2006

Any Madison area folks on the list?

Corvair (and other) ice race events on lake Sinissippi have been cancelled
for the next two weekends.

Under consideration is a trip (about 160 miles one way) to Lake Wisconsin on
Jan 21.  I've not raced with this group before, but have a hunch there will
be a few folks show up that I've met before at other events.  So, my
question is...  if you are in the area and familiar with this group - and
maybe can keep me advised on ice conditions ahead of the event, I'd sure
appreciated hearing from you.

The link is:
http://www.madisonsportscarclub.com/icydicey/index_html

My email is: