Fwd: <VV> Stock location of accordian boot for door speakers

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 22:43:02 EST 2006

In a message dated 12/19/2005 1:46:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
stripepike at mac.com writes:

> does anyone know the stock location where they ran the accordion boots
> for the speaker wires mounted in the doors?

Sally,  The '68 assembly manual I have does not show a specific location (it
references the boot part number but doesn't show a closeup of where to drill
the holes).  This was not a Fisher Body item and, if memory serves, the door
speakers were also dealer installed options (as well as factory).  The speaker
option kits probably had the preferred mounting locations.  Possibly Kent
Sullivan or someone else has the info for specific location.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair