<VV> Stock location of accordian boot for door speakers

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Thu Jan 12 02:07:11 EST 2006

Hi,

This is really hard to describe without pictures. My recommendation is to
order
C7592 - multiplex parts list and diagrams (14 pp photocopied) from Clark's.

The info comes from the 1966 Accessory Installation Reference Manual, a
compilation of all Chevy dealer-installed accessory instruction sheets for
that model year. Chevy put out these books for many years. 1966 was the last
year.

--Kent