<VV> Stock location of accordian boot for door speakers

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Thu Jan 12 11:25:11 EST 2006

The Installation Instructions from Clark's for the Stereo Multiplex has
dimensions that can be used to locate the holes. There actually IS a
drill dimple in the door jamb on most Corvairs for this purpose. They
are often times not recognizable as such, but they ARE there. Use the
dimensions to find them. I realize though that the drawings are a bit
hard to visualize correctly.

I happen to have installed the factory system in three cars, and have
another one with the system already in it from the factory.

-Mark C