<VV> VV Extiction?

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Fri Jan 13 22:52:07 EST 2006

------------------------------
<snip>

I haven't looked and I haven't tripped over this on the CORSA website, but
perhaps there should be a special page just listing the literature that is
available and what each one contains.

<snip>

That's in "Corvair Basics", in a chapter written coincidently enough, by that hero to VV'ers everywhere, Hank Kazmarek. ;)

I too think that it's best to respond to a question asked here with at least some kind of answer but telling people it's in the book is NOT a bad thing.  No matter what's written here, it's usually good to have what's written in the book too. Plus sometimes what you're looking for is in multiple books, which should help but usually just confuses.  The books are great resources and if you're serious about mainting your own Corvair, you should have some.

mike
mike