<VV> Thanks and appreciation, formerly

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Fri Jan 13 23:01:53 EST 2006

------------------------------
<snip>

I have to respond that I am certainly in the same camp with Ned and
tony.  I think it is unfortunate when someone's genuine thanks AND the time
they invest to present it is mistaken for sarcasm.  Garth is taking time
from work on cars and time with family or friends to write a thank you.  He
is to be congratulated for going the extra mile.  And YES, I have received
a couple of those and took them at face value.  Our world needs more people
expressing their thanks for small kindnesses.

Larry

<snip>

I said I thought they were sarcasm when I FIRST got them, and I said I was getting too cynical.  I quickly realized they were sincere and I do appreciate them.  I think Garth is doing a great job.

Sheesh, try reading ALL the words in a post.

mike