<VV> Re: RTFM

Jim McLott Jim.McLott at DOR.GA.GOV
Sat Jan 14 08:51:17 EST 2006

You're getting warm.  Among those of us who deal with the inner workings of computer hardware and software on a regular basis, RTFM stands for Read The "Friendly" Manual.  Just as everyone here knows that BFH stands for Big "Forceful" Hammer.

Jim McLott

Tareece writes...
Well,
   Being a somewhat knowledgeable Computer user, I must say I  have not come
across this particular code.....If I did, I could answer whether  or not it
was or was not polite...But then again, the answer is in the book  of Internet
acronyms I guess....LOL
My guesses:
    Remove the Foot from Mouth....
    RAlphie The Fine Man