<VV> Hands Wheels **REPO's**

Michael Treptow mb.treptow at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 14 10:41:25 EST 2006

This thread on repro Hands wheels is interesting.  Late last year I also contacted Sunbeam Specialties about the LAT 70 Tiger wheels, after checking periodically to see if they would have undrilled wheels available which I could use on my Spyder.  I worked with Rick there and had him send me one wheel, drilled for the early Corvair, to check fit, finish, and so on.  I was so pleased I went ahead and ordered a complete set.

  About a month after receiving my set of wheels, I received Clark's supplement and saw the wheels listed there as well.  I suppose if I had waited I could have saved myself a few steps and ordered direct from Clark's.  Oh well.  I have checked with Clark's and was told that Sunbeam Specialties is their source for these wheels.

  These wheels, while not inexpensive, are absolutely beautiful.  I only wish the rest of my car looked this nice!

  Mike Treptow