Fwd: <VV> Error in sending LM Convertible Shoulder Belt Mounting Points

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 12:28:40 EST 2006

In a message dated 1/14/2006 10:20:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
UltraMonzaWest writes:

> OPPS!  remember  V V  doesn't allow attachments!
>
> You need to put these on the web  and then send a LINK / URL...
>
> Matt

Yep Matt.  I remembered right after I sent it and then sent it to all the
addresses I had.  If anyone was missed let me know.  (I sent it twice to a group
of you--once without the attachments and once with them).  My apologies for
attempting to break the rules--it was Friday night........................

Bob Hall
Group Corvair