<VV> Re: VirtualVairs LOOONG FUTURE I HOPE!!

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 18:43:43 EST 2006

i certainly hope that virtual vairs continues as it was originally used...as
a help source to corvair people of all walks of life and skill levels.  i sure
dont mind reading tech answers over once in a while or reposting answers
again at times.  i hope our level of tolerance and ability to help each other
continues forever.  please do not change it!  if it bugs you that much try another
way, another place or whatever. but it would be better if wwe all pull
together like adults.  on with the good program.
regards, tim colson                             member of group red for the
winter.