<VV> Hands Wheels **REPO's**

Flat6Vair Flat6Vair at insightbb.com
Sun Jan 15 09:22:03 EST 2006

Partial answer.....My original Hands wheels weigh 12 lbs each  plus the
weight of the spinners/lugnuts.  Using the same inaccurate scale,  a stock
steel weighed 15 lbs.    Never weighed the Minilites I had <without tires>

a custom wheel biggest advantage for the street is wider width and looks
fast. <g>

tim mahler
62, 68 Fitch Sprints  <the above Hands are for the 68, when I take off the
Dan Gurney's on the car now>