<VV> Brekke

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet at charter.net
Sun Jan 15 11:26:26 EST 2006

I just watched an episode of Two Guys Garage that featured Lloyds Restorations in Florida.
Our own Jeff Brekke was doing a custom paint job on an El Camino and they featured some other cars they have done.
They didn't show or say anything about his V8 Vair with the Buick V8 in the rear though.
I first met Jeff and his father Lloyd at the Williamsburg National Convention in 1994 where he displayed his very nice V8 Vair.
Later at the 2000 Convention in Daytona where we debuted our 66 Monza V8 Vair Lloyd and Jeff got a chance to see it at the track event.

Rick Norris