<VV> RE: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 12, Issue 59

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Sun Jan 15 22:02:48 EST 2006

I agree with Padgett's note below.  As I pointed out in my 85-77-90
suggestion, that is truly a mountainous trek.  I think the "climb" he is
referring to is actually the Jellico Mountain between Knoxville and the
KY/TN state line.  It is indeed brutal, but if you can survive that one, it
is pretty flat the rest of the way.

Depends on what you want, the Smokies and Appalachians are certainly pretty

mountains but if keeping one eye on the temp light and the other on semis

is not your idea of fun, once past the climb before Chattanooga, 75-71-90

is almost flat. Besides the Air Force Museum in Dayton is just a little out

of the way.  Padgett

I might be pulling a trailer myself with any luck, and I will most likely
take the 75-71-90 route myself, but hey, I am starting in Lexington.

Cliff Tibbitts